Self Service Resources
For on-going training and safety education, these self-assessment resources are available for clients to use at their own pace.
Customer Service Line
Professional staff is available every business day to answer your clients’ questions and provide risk management advice.
Call: 570-825-990 Ext. 1475
Online Safety Training
Available at: www.Trainingnetworknow.com
This easy to use, automated training system enables our clients to train their employees and track their progress in far less time than traditional training methods. The following are a few of the available safety courses:
- Driving Distractions of the Professional Driver
- First Aid (Adult, Infant & Child CPR/Emergency)
- School Safety – Working with Special Needs Children
- Multi Passenger Van Safety
Discounted Criminal Background Checks by Praesidium
Give your clients a comprehensive background check package designed for social service clients. This package is available at a discounted rate of $9.95 per report and includes the
following complimentary services:
- An initial consultation call
- A standard consent form to use with your applicants
- A comprehensive user’s manual for the online background check system
- Social security number trace and alias search, 50-state criminal records search,
national sex offender registry search, and national / international security searches
Upon request, Praesidium will help your clients interpret background check results and
provide risk management support.
Armatus Internet-based Abuse Training
Your clients’ staff will be trained on reducing abuse risk and protecting themselves against false allegations of abuse through user-paced activities and videos.
Toll-free Confidential Abuse Helpline
Praesidium’s experts are just a phone call away to provide clients with guidance on abuse prevention, managing risks, and responding to dangerous or potentially costly situations.
Call: 866-607-SAFE (7233)